What do you think of the minute you see this card? This stamp set?
I immediately thought of Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs and then I thought of Country Cousin. It was a Disney book about little mice. It was so cute.
Anyway, when I first saw the stamp set and the samples in the catalog I immediately felt happy.
Next up I worked on a fun shadow box card. This is quite popular right now.
I first saw Jennifer McGuire make this and loved it. It’s so simple. Which is why I decided to make a quick video for you showing you how to make it.
In my infinite wisdom, I decided I should make 26 of these shadow box cards for my Alaska card swap. Go big or go home right?
What is a swap? Basically it’s where Stampin’ UP! demonstrators gather there will be a swap of cards they’ve made. I made 26 of the same card and then we swap and share. It’s fun.
QUICK MEASUREMENTS FOR CARD:
Join me live on Facebook today and I will be showing this off again at 10:30am PST
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.