Need easy halloween treats for your upcoming halloween party?
These treats are super simple, quick and easy and they would be a hit for any halloween party.
I will be live on Facebook today at 10:30am PST sharing how to make these easy halloween treats. I hope you can join me, I also have some fun giveaways.
Don’t fret my pet… if you can’t be there live you can always catch the recording later. I will also be uploading the recording to Facebook.
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + To make the topper of the treat bag use a piece of card stock cut at 2 1/2″ x 4″
- + Score the card stock at 2″ and fold in half.
- + Cut basic black card stock to 2 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- + Cut designer paper layer to 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- + Use the darling label punch for the sentiment and pop it up on stampin’ dimensionals.
Are you wondering where I got that fabulous candy that is in the 2″ x 8″ cell bag? Well Amazon of course. I have linked to both candies below. Please note, I am an affiliate with Amazon, which means I get a small amount of money when you buy using my links, this is at no extra cost to you.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive the Warm Hearted host stamp set
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.