Today’s card was a labor of love. For whatever reason I had the hardest time getting everything right.
Possibly it had to do with being really tired and catching a cold. I simply couldn’t think straight.
In the end the card came together beautifully. I was going for an elegant Christmas tree and I think I managed to pull that off.
The new stamp set Snow Is Glistening is beautiful and elegant. You will be able to purchase it on November 1st! Make sure to come back then to purchase it.
I created a quick video to show you a few tips on heat embossing this intricate tree.
- + Cut Silver foil paper at 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″ to make a top folding card base
- + Cut Blackberry Bliss card stock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- + Festive Farmhouse designer series paper 4″ x 5 1/4″
- + Silver foil layer 2 5/8″ x 4 3/8″
- + Blackberry Bliss layer 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (emboss before layering)
- + Silver lined white ribbon, 2 pieces. One to go around and a second to tie in an overhand knot.
Wanna thank me for this tutorial? Placing an order with me is a great way to say thanks… or just leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of the card.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.