Create an adorable Treat Holder Box using the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin’ UP!
I will be doing a live Facebook today at 10:30am PST to show you how I put this simple box together.
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
**LIVE VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED HERE AFTER EVENT**
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Cut card stock base at 8″ x 8″
- + Cut designer series paper at 7 7/8″ x 7 7/8″
- + Adhere these two piece together first
- + Score on the 3 1/4″ score line on the punch board and then 3 7/8″ score line, then follow punch board instructions
- + Use a bone folder to burnish all the edges of the scorelines
- + Fold down the top part of the treat holder box and adhere it for a fun background
Supplies used on this project are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
REMINDER: Make sure you are recording your purchases on the Luvin’ Stampin Rewards Punch Card. Then get free stamps/products from me! CLICK HERE to download and print your Luvin’ Stampin’ Rewards sheet. *tip – if you place a $50 order each month on your 9th month you get $40 in product FREE*