After a few short minutes on social media, and receiving a few frustrated shopper emails,I have made a decision to do something to serve you better. Keep reading….
BACKSTORY:Stampin’ UP!’s black Friday sale (10% off different items on different days) has caused some frustration in having to pay excess shipping if you want to shop more than one day. Frankly, I agree. That’s kind of a bummer.
MY FIX & OFFER TO YOU:You will only pay shipping one time with me during the sale. Let me explain how.
- + Your first order between Nov 23 & 28 you will pay regular shipping that Stampin’ UP! charges.
- + All orders of $69 or more after your first initial order are FREE shipping on me. I will REFUND your shipping cost.
- + This offer is only valid through November 28th.
- + Shipping will be refunded in the form of a US post office money order.
- + Shipping refund will be mailed to you between Nov 30th and Dec 6th.
- + This is designed to allow you to shop freely all 3 sales and not have to pay the excess shipping each time.
- + Your order MUST be $69 or more in order for me to refund shipping.
- + This only applies to orders placed with me, Wendy Cranford, this does not apply to orders placed with other demonstrators.
Here’s an example:
Suzie Stamper places and order today (any amount) and pays all regular shipping because she really needed some whisper white thick card stock.
Sunday, Suzie wants to order a bunch of stamp sets but really doesn’t want to pay shipping again. That’s ok…. Her awesome demonstrator Wendy Cranford, has her back. If Suzie spends more than $69 she gets a full shipping refund. So she’s not out any extra shipping cost.