Happy summer day to you!
Today’s card featured the gorgeous Tropical Chic Bundle from Stampin’ UP!
I created this card to play along with the Global Design Project challenge, click HERE to see it.
This card SCREAMS summer to me. The colors the foliage and flowers used.
If you look closely I even used some of the beautiful Tropical Elements embellishments (say that 5 x fast). I feel like these embellishments bring a lot to the card but are not overly obvious. CLICK HERE to purchase those.
Here are some ideas that Stampin’ UP! created using the Tropical Chic Bundle. Aren’t they beautiful? I just wanted to share more ideas in case you weren’t convinced that you need this bundle in your life.
Supplies used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the images to purchase the item in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.