It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Jennifer McGuire’s work. I enjoy her videos because they are really thorough and teach a technique beginning to end.
This technique really grabbed my attention.
Jennifer calls it Set Back stamping. I couldn’t come up with a better term for it, so we will roll with that.
At any rate, the cards come out exquisite and they are very simple to create.
- Choose a stamp set that is a fun design and has a solid cut out around it. See my examples. Intricate die cuts will not work for this technique
- Use a LOT of dimensionals or foam tape on the back of the pieces that you pop up.
After I stamped this little witch, I did all my coloring. I stamped the broom separate and cut it out with the framelits that go with the set.
You can watch a video on how to do this technique below.
Please keep in mind that the stamp sets and framelits used on the cards today are available to purchase on September 5th.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.