Welcome back to the 12 Weeks of Christmas. This is week 2. If you missed last weeks CLICK HERE.
This week I thought it would be fun to make a little Christmas decor.
Want the 12 Weeks of Christmas exclusive videos? Click the image below.
This little gem is perfect for hanging on the wall or on the door. It’s simple and elegant and a little bit country. How can you go wrong with all those elements together!? I’m just sayin.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS
- + Mossy Meadow card stock 3 pieces 4″ x 4″
- + Festive Farmhouse designer series paper 3 pieces 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- + Gold glimmer paper 3 pieces 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- + Cherry Cobbler stitched square 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- + Crumb Cake card stock – Large Letter Framelits
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.