This banner is so simple to make. I have a free exclusive video tutorial for all of my email subscribers.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + All Is Bright designer series paper: 7 – largest scallop circles, from layering circle framelits
- + All Is Bright designer series paper: 14 – 2″ x 12″ strips (7 pairs of same, for rosettes)
- + Whisper White thick card stock 7 – 2″ circle punches
- + Crumb Cake card stock 7 – 4 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- + Emboss all the Crumb Cake card stock pieces with the Cable Knit embossing folder
- + Silver Foil sheets – cut all letters BE MERRY
- + Use a hot glue gun for all the rosettes, adhere the 2″ circle punch to the back of the rosette to hold it together before adding it to the banner piece.
Supplies used to create this banner are listed below. The one MUST HAVE supply in this list is the Simply Scored scoring tool. No matter what level of crafter you are, this is an essential tool to have in your arsenal of crafty magic supplies.
Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store. I think of every order as a personal THANK YOU for my work sharing tutorials on You Tube and my blog. You have no idea how much I appreciate your business.